OCM Manufacturing offers high-quality turnkey or consigned PCB assembly services for low- to mid-volume electronics. In fact, our production facility is a high-efficiency shop for electronic assembly services from board to box.
We are experienced with flex, rigid, and rigid/flex products; surface mount and pin through-hole; double-sided and mixed technologies:
- Ultra fine pitch devices
- Discrete packages as small as 0201
- Device programming
- Water soluble and no-clean chemistries
- Ball grid array (BGA) and microBGA
- Automated optical inspection (AOI)
- X-Ray inspection
- Soldering: hand solder, wave solder, reflow
- Conformal coating, potting, casting
- Comprehensive electronics test services
In addition, we can also perform full electronics system assembly.
Assemble With Us
Please contact us for details and to discuss your PCB assembly or full system assembly needs.
Recommended Resources for PCB Assembly
- Our free online DFM Tips are great resources to ensure successful electronics designs.
- Consignment vs. Turnkey Manufacturing – Cost-Benefit Analysis (PDF): an OCM Manufacturing short paper
- Right-Sized Contract Electronics Manufacturing for Low- and Mid-Volume Product Lines (PDF): an OCM Manufacturing short paper
- The Outsourcing Decision: Producing Tech Products with Low Cost and Maximum Efficiency (PDF): an OCM Manufacturing short paper