OCM is looking for a Program Manager to manage their client relationships for key accounts, functioning as a single point of contact for the client. The Program Manager works as part of a larger team with engineers, managers, technicians, and support personnel and is accountable for the cost, schedule, and technical performance of OCM on assigned production orders from inception through completion.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Monitor project plans including time and cost assessments. Safeguard project outputs, ensuring that they are delivered on schedule and within budgeting constraints.
- Establish milestones and monitor adherence to program plans and scheduling
- Identify program difficulties, and obtain solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications.
- Responsible for the maintenance and development of business from existing clients while also accountable for achieving defined revenue targets.
Desired Skills & Education
- Bachelors degree in Business, specializing in Marketing/Sales
- 10+ years experience of successful leadership experience.
- 6+ years experience in a sales environment
Other Position Information
- Must show evidence of ability to work in a team-oriented mode while making direct contributions to team success.
- Must be skilled in verbal and written communications with up-to-date computer skills and be willing to travel.
- Must be able to present formal review materials to technical groups in stand-up oral presentation format.
Candidates must be able to successfully obtain a Criminal Records Name Check (CPIC) and must also agree to participate in a security assessment conducted by OCM’s Designated Official, as required in the Controlled Goods Regulations.