OCM Manufacturing is looking for an experienced electronics manufacturing test technician to join our team.
Summary of Responsibilities
Our test technicians set-up, test and troubleshoot electronic and electro-mechanical components, assemblies and instruments to confirm technical performance to required specifications and standards. We offer competitive pay, developmental opportunities and group benefits to all our full-time permanent employees.
Summary of Tasks
OCM’s Test Technicians need to perform the following:
- Assemble, calibrate and maintain test workstations as required
- Assemble components according to specific drawings and procedures
- Proper execution of computer transactions
- Mechanical assembly
- Sub-assembly, unit and system level testing
- Perform routine and preventative maintenance to identified work area equipment and tools
- Complete technical data summary record sheets and prepare technical reports summarizing findings and recommend corrective actions
- And more!
Desired Skills & Education
- Fluency in English
- Relevant post-secondary education
- Working knowledge of computers, peripheral equipment and pertinent software applications
- Use of manual/pneumatic/electrically operated tools
- Attention to detail
- Eye/hand dexterity
- Ability to play well with others
Other Position Information
Candidates must be able to successfully obtain a Criminal Records Name Check and must also agree to participate in a security assessment conducted by OCM’s Designated Official, as stipulated in the Controlled Goods Regulations. Candidates must be a permanent resident or Canadian citizen.