OCM Manufacturing is currently seeking a Warehouse Manager to lead and work alongside our warehouse team. As OCM’s Warehouse Manager you are an enthusiastic, lead-by-example team player with a keen eye for detail. You will oversee receiving, inventory control, and shipping processes ensure performance and continual improvement.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Oversee receiving, inventory control, and shipping processes to ensure performance expectations are being maintained
- Work with the account managers, scheduler, and production managers to meet production deadlines and inventory accuracy requirements in a fast pace electronic manufacturing environment
- Ensure OCM procedures are being followed and continually improved
- Complete mentoring and performance reviews of staff as required
Desired Skills & Education
- Experience leading others in a similar role
- Experience with and strong command of related processes and associated best practices
- Able to interface and work productively with others
- Exceptional communication skills
- High degree of integrity
- First-class organizational skills
Other Position Information
- Minimum 2 years warehouse supervisory experience.
- Canadian citizen or permanent resident
Candidates must be able to successfully obtain a Criminal Records Name Check (CPIC) and must also agree to participate in a security assessment conducted by OCM’s Designated Official, as required in the Controlled Goods Regulations.