Electronics System Assembly
In addition to PCB assembly, we also provide full electronics system assembly. This service is also known as system integration, electro-mechanical assembly, and box-build.
Our manufacturing facility in Ottawa includes dedicated electro-mechanical assembly pods and the following capabilities for full electronics system assembly:
- Skills: fixturing, automation, spot welding, ultrasonic welding. If you would like to learn more about some of the different types of welding, take a look at this useful guide to the most popular welding techniques according to weldinginsider.
- Types of assembly: metal enclosures, plastic enclosures, cables, harnesses, pumps
- Dedicated facilities for: conformal coating, full system test, box genealogy tracking
Complex systems: experience ranging from Consumer to Military products
- Flexibility: we are flexible and trainable, able to take ownership of our client’s in-house processes and standards
Most of our electronics system assembly capabilities reside in-house. We are also able to work with strategic partners when required to ensure a seamless one-stop service for full system integration of nearly any low- to mid-volume product.
Assemble With Us
Please contact us for details about full electronics system assembly and mechanical assembly services.
Recommended Resources for Electronics System Assembly
- System Assembly Considerations: “Hands-on” Means Higher Costs: DFM Tip
- Guidelines for Design of Metal Fabrication & Mechanical Assembly Operations: DFM Tip